Obama Fails the Test of Office
By J.R. Dunn
(For a sense of perspective, in those three days when Bush was doing “nothing,” the U.S. Army was moving entire units into Louisiana from as far away as Kentucky, the Coast Guard was rescuing from twenty to thirty thousand trapped flood victims, and FEMA was launching the mammoth logistical effort to move the materials necessary for recovery. So what did Bush do wrong again? Looked out a plane window, you say?)
- Israel — the Hamas flotilla was simply a test to see how far they could go, much the same as the Cheonan sinking. There will be more to come.
- Iran — those nukes will be coming off the line soon enough. Praise Allah!
- Russia — perpetually on the alert to grab off whatever they can. O handled Georgia just swell, didn’t he?
- Collapse of the Euro — not so much a possibility as a certainty. But hey, economics is O’s major strength. We’ve got to admit that, haven’t we?
- Terror Strikes — eventually the jihadis are going to run out of goofs and send somebody who can figure out how to light a fuse. Look out below!
- The Border — What border?
- A Double Dip — See “Collapse of the Euro,” above.
J.R. Dunn is consulting editor of American Thinker.