Obama, white supremacy and all that jazz
By Ted Belman
Barack Hussein Obama would have us believe that Ayers was “just a guy in the neighborhood” and that Rev Wright “preached the gospel of Jesus, a gospel on which I base my life…the sermons I heard him preach always related to our obligation to love God and one another, to work on behalf of the poor, and to seek justice at every turn.” Would, that it was true.
Great VIDEO on the United Socialist States of America. A vote for Obama will bring this about.
The truth of the matter is that both Ayers and Wright blame white supremacy for the troubles of the world and that Obama was and is in agreement with them.
Ayers and Dohrn just published a new book ‘White supremacy’ responsible for America’s troubles.” Amazon summarizes the core of the book as
- “Arguing that white supremacy has been the dominant political system in the United States since its earliest days – and that it is still very much with us – the discussion points to unexamined bigotry in the criminal justice system, election processes, war policy, and education,”
WorldNetDaily reviews this book and adds,
- “a former FBI informant who penetrated the group claims he participated in a discussion in which members of the group Ayers and Dohrn co-founded, the Weather Underground, discussed a future communist takeover of the United States in which 25 million “diehard capitalists” would need to be killed to prevent counterrevolution.”
It reports on one commenter
- “Bill Ayers ‘gets it.’ Here’s what he understands: One strategy to undermine culture is to discredit its values and history. Of course, reducing American history to a simplistic notion of ‘white supremacy’ is absurd, but that’s the point. The point is to slowly undermine the confidence of people about the values and history of their own culture so they’ll be less willing to defend and protect it. Along the way, you’ve also created a structure of ‘them’ (so-called ‘white’ people, meaning, in this context, people from western and northern Europe) and ‘us’ (everyone else). This creates internal conflict based on simple, easy to understand qualities like skin color.
Now Rev Wright’s church, the one Obama attended for twenty years, is wedded to “Black Liberation Theology” which found its radical, revolutionary roots in the sixties as did Ayers.
Kyle-Anne Shiver’s Obama, Black Liberation Theology, and Karl Marx makes the connection
- “Understanding that black liberation theology is Marxism dressed up to look like Christianity helps explain why there is no conflict between Cone’s “Christianity” and Farrakhan’s “Nation of Islam.” They are two prophets in the same philosophical (Marxist) pod, merely using different religions as backdrops for their black-power aims.”
[..] “Which is precisely why Cone and his disciples are able to boldly proclaim that if the Jesus of traditional Christianity is not united with them in the Marxist class struggle, then he is a “white Jesus,” and they must “kill him.” (Cone; A Black Theology of Liberation; p. 111)
So where does Obama fit into all this?
In Obama’s book, DREAMS OF MY FATHER.. he writes
- * “I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”
* “I ceased to advertise my mother’s race at the age of 12 or 13, when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to whites”
* “That hate hadn’t gone away,” he wrote, blaming “white people — some cruel, some ignorant, sometimes a single face, sometimes just a faceless image of a system claiming power over our lives.”
* (Obama) vowed that he would “never emulate white men and brown men whose fates didn’t speak to my own. It was into my father’s image, the black man, son of Africa, that I’d packed all the attributes I sought in myself, the attributes of Martin and Malcolm, DuBois and Mandela.”
* “To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends carefully. The more politically active black students. The foreign students. The Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists.”
It is immediately apparent that Obama, at a gut level, is rooted in Black Liberation Theology and Farrakhan’s the Nation of Islam. William Ayers and all radical leftists/socialists/Communists find common cause with them.
Moving right along. All these revolutionaries follow the Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky.
In Barack Obama’s Stealth Socialism , IDB advises,
- A careful reading of Obama’s first memoir, “Dreams From My Father,” reveals that his childhood mentor up to age 18 — a man he cryptically refers to as “Frank” — was none other than the late communist Frank Marshall Davis, who fled Chicago after the FBI and Congress opened investigations into his “subversive,” “un-American activities.”
As Obama was preparing to head off to college, he sat at Davis’ feet in his Waikiki bungalow for nightly bull sessions. Davis plied his impressionable guest with liberal doses of whiskey and advice, including: Never trust the white establishment.
“They’ll train you so good,” he said, “you’ll start believing what they tell you about equal opportunity and the American way and all that sh**.”
After college, where he palled around with Marxist professors and took in socialist conferences “for inspiration,” Obama followed in Davis’ footsteps, becoming a “community organizer” in Chicago.
His boss there was Gerald Kellman, whose identity Obama also tries to hide in his book. Turns out Kellman’s a disciple of the late Saul “The Red” Alinsky, a hard-boiled Chicago socialist who wrote the “Rules for Radicals” and agitated for social revolution in America.
The Chicago-based Woods Fund provided Kellman with his original $25,000 to hire Obama. In turn, Obama would later serve on the Woods board with terrorist Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground. Ayers was one of Obama’s early political supporters.
After three years agitating with marginal success for more welfare programs in South Side Chicago, Obama decided he would need to study law to “bring about real change” — on a large scale.
While at Harvard Law School, he still found time to hone his organizing skills. For example, he spent eight days in Los Angeles taking a national training course taught by Alinsky’s Industrial Areas Foundation. With his newly minted law degree, he returned to Chicago to reapply — as well as teach — Alinsky’s “agitation” tactics.
Yid with a Lid says Obama’s socialism is not stealth but open. Yid with a Lid has a great article in which he explained “Obama was an active member of the Chicago Democratic Socialist Party and this is where his “income redistribution tax plan” evolved from:
On their website the Democratic Socialist of America (DSA) has a description of their political perspective and a preview of the Senator’s Tax Plan, called Where We Stand. It says, in part,
- We are socialists because we reject an international economic order sustained by private profit, alienated labor, race and gender discrimination, environmental destruction, and brutality and violence in defense of the status quo.
We are socialists because we share a vision of a humane international social order based both on democratic planning and market mechanisms to achieve equitable distribution of resources, meaningful work, a healthy environment, sustainable growth, gender and racial equality, and non-oppressive relationships.
Ryan Lizza, in March ‘07, filled in more of the reality in The Agitator
- [Obama’s] teachers were schooled in a style of organizing devised by Saul Alinsky, the radical University of Chicago trained social scientist. At the heart of the Alinsky method is the concept of “agitation”–making someone angry enough about the rotten state of his life that he agrees to take action to change it; or, as Alinsky himself described the job, to “rub raw the sores of discontent.”
This is how Obama trained ACORN and why he supports them. He needs them to bring on the revolution.
Far from being a mainstream Democrat, as Obama presently positions himself, he is a dedicated revolutionary.