JTA Poll: Democrats Losing Jewish Vote
by Bill Levinson
For too long, Democratic House, Senate, and Presidential candidates have conducted themselves under the assumption that Jews will vote for them no matter what. This JTA poll, while not scientific, shows that there is just so much that anyone will take, and it is clear that many Jews are no longer willing to take candidates who consort with anti-Semitic individuals and hate groups. To recap, the three leading Democratic candidates have all:
(1) Attended a function hosted by the anti-Catholic and anti-Semitic hate group MoveOn.org, whose Action Forum (backed by official MoveOn.org bulletins) say that Israel has no right to exist. It also accuses Jews and Catholics of “divided loyalties,” to Israel and the Vatican respectively.
(2) Attended Al Sharpton’s National Action Network, the same group that threatened to burn a Jewish-owned store in Harlem while yelling anti-Semitic and racist epithets.
(3) Attended an event hosted by the National Jewish Democratic Council (double oxymoron, there is nothing Jewish or Democratic about it), which publishes propaganda that is damaging to Jewish-Christian relations.
(4) MoveOn.org (a proxy of America-hater and Israel-hater George Soros) claims to have bought the entire Democratic Party. Soros calls the United States a “danger to world peace” that requires “de-Nazification.”
In addition, Barack Obama’s pastor, Jeremiah Wright, published a War in Iraq IQ test that blames the United States and Israel for most of the world’s problems. Barack Obama also accepted money from a fundraising event hosted by Allan Houston, who with a Knicks teammate effectively called Jews “Christ Killers.” The JTA poll shows that Jewish voters will no longer tolerate a party that stands for anti-Semitism, anti-Catholicism, and even racism.
Here are the poll results as of May 17:
Poll: If the U.S. presidential elections were held today, who would you vote for?
Other Democrat 7.8%
Republican candidate 49.7%
This should not come as a surprise; in fact, the real surprise is that 51 percent of Jewish voters are, like a battered spouse who is in denial about her husband being an abuser, still willing to vote for these bigot-lovers. Clinton, Edwards, and Obama all appeared at MoveOn.org, Sharpton’s National Action Network, and the National Jewish Democratic Council. All three are also on record as receiving money from George Soros; remember that Soros attempted to buy the election for Kerry/Edwards in 2004. If the Republicans were to put up a turnip with a potato as its running mate against any of these individuals, we would have to vote for the vegetable and the tuber. Given his associations with Jeremiah Wright and Allan Houston, Barack Hussein Obama is even more repugnant.
(1) MoveOn.org is an anti-Semitic and anti-Catholic hate organization. An official bulletin published by Noah T. Winer supports the Palestinians against Israel, while citing sources like Gush Shalom and Electronic Intifada. Another Noah Winer bulletin accuses “Zionists” of divided loyalties. It is far from surprising that MoveOn.org’s Action Forum says that Jews control all the media, Jews are more loyal to Israel than the United States, and Israel has no right to exist. The Action Forum denounces Catholics as pedophiles whose primary loyalty is to the Vatican, a position backed by an official MoveOn.org hate cartoon of 2005.
(2) Al Sharpton is a prominent racist and anti-Semite, and his National Action Network is a hate organization. Given its behavior prior to the arson of Freddy’s Fashion Mart–conduct that included terroristic threats to burn the store–it is arguably a violent hate organization. Sharpton and his followers routinely use terminology like “bloodsucking Jews,” “white interlopers,” “cracker lovers,” “diamond merchants,” “Don’t give the Jew a dime,” and “Greek homos.” Sharpton, who thinks he can define racism as he pleases, says “Greek homos” is not a slur against gay people, and that his friend Louis “Judaism is a gutter religion” Farrakhan is not an anti-Semite.
(3) The National Jewish Democratic Council’s “Bubbie” video portrays Christians (not Republicans, CHRISTIANS) in a “This Is the Enemy” context. This includes derogatory portrayals of Christian ministers, the cross, Jesus, and Christian beliefs about the Rapture. NJDC also portrays Jews it doesn’t like (Bush Cabinet members) in a derogatory manner, and publishes anti-Semitic “Jews as Christian haters” propaganda on its blog. NJDC is now a Republican asset, having denounced Mitt Romney for appearing at the museum of an EX-antisemite (Henry Ford) who has been dead for sixty years. Under these standards, of course, appearing with a live and unrepentant one (#2 above) disqualifies all the Democratic candidates–and the Republicans can and should use those standards.
(4) George Soros is the octopus in the Democratic Party’s living room. Everyone knows he is there, but no one wants to talk about him. We need to talk about him as much as possible, for the sake of the Democratic Party as well as the United States.
A Democratic disaster in 2008, with widespread losses in the House and Senate, may be the harsh medicine necessary to cure the party of the cancer that seems to have infested it: George Soros, hate groups, racists, anti-Semites, and similar undesirables that have no place in civilized political discourse in any country.