FROM THE KORAN ITSELF…
“HEIL HITLER” Now Upgraded to “ALLAH AKBAR?”
You may already know about this one: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. [al-Ma’idah 5:51.11]
But did you know that there are 123 verses in the Quran concerning fighting and killing for the cause of Allah? Here are but a few passages:
-Muslims are encouraged to be wholly occupied (Sura 2:273) with fighting for Allah’s cause.
– Allah will give “a far richer recompense to those who fight for him” (Sura 4:96).
– Regarding infidels (unbelievers), they are the Muslim’s “inveterate enemies” (Sura 4:101). Muslims are to “arrest them, besiege them and lie in ambush everywhere” (Sura 9:5) for them. They are to “seize them and put them to death wherever you find them, kill them wherever you find them, seek out the enemies of Islam relentlessly” (Sura 4:90). “Fight them until Islam reigns supreme” (Sura 2:193). “Cut off their heads, and cut off the tips of their fingers” (Sura 8:12).
– If a Muslim does not go to war, Allah will kill him (Sura 9:39). He is to be told, “the heat of war is fierce, but more fierce is the heat of Hell-fire” (Sura 9:81).
– A Muslim must “fight for the cause of Allah with the devotion due to him” (Sura 22:78)
– Muslims must make war on the infidels (unbelievers) who live around them (Sura 9:123).
– Muslims are to be “ruthless to unbelievers” (Sura 48:29).
– A Muslim should “enjoy the good things” he has gained by fighting (Sura 8:69).
– A Muslim can kill any person he wishes if it be a “just cause” (Sura 6:152).
– Allah loves those who “fight for his cause” (Sura 61:3).
Anyone who fights against Allah or renounces Islam in favor of another religion shall be “put to death or crucified or have their hands and feet cut off alternative sides” (Sura 5:34).
– Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him. Sahih Al-Bukhari (9:57)
– Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Koran 9:5)
– Take him and fetter him and expose him to hell fire. (Koran 69:30-37)
– I will instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers, Smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger tips of them. (Koran 8:12)
– They should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides. (Koran 5:33)
– Know that paradise is under the shades of swords. Sahih al-Bukhari Vol 4 p55
And Speaking of Paradise…
“There will be “gushing fountains” and everyone “shall recline on jeweled couches face to face, and there shall wait on them immortal youths with bowls and ewers and a cup of purest wine.” Suras (or chapters) 55 and 56 of the Quran.
“Therein are bashful virgins whom neither man nor jinnee will have touched before … virgins as fair as corals and rubies,” sura 55. A few lines later, you might remind them of “virgins chaste and fair … they shall recline on green cushions and fine carpets.”
“The smallest reward for the people of Paradise is an abode where there are 80,000 servants and 72 wives, over which stands a dome decorated with pearls, aquamarine, and ruby, as wide as the distance from Al-Jabiyyah [a Damascus suburb] to Sana’a.'”
It will be the day, God willing, you spend with the women of paradise…Know that the gardens of paradise are waiting for you in all their beauty, and the women of paradise are waiting, calling out, “Come hither, friend of God.”
For much more on “PARADISE… A Better World?” click http://www.masada2000.org/BetterWorld.html