For those of us engaged in the struggle to inform America about Radical Islam’s menacing threat to our homeland, we’ve encountered numerous obstacles along the way. Most challenging has been the mainstream media’s imposition of virtually impenetrable roadblocks – obstacles implemented to prevent us from reaching out to fellow citizens who share our concerns for national security and the safety of future generations. Fortunately, we’ve discovered alternative means to circumvent those barriers.
In the process, we also learned how to deal effectively with detractors and maneuver in an environment best described as “PC gone wild.” But bar none, the greatest challenge currently facing us, and placing our nation in harm’s way, is citizens’ apathy.
Sustained periods of uncertainty, especially when a nation is at war, should give rise to greater concern amongst the populace. We are currently engaged in a struggle for our very existence yet, astoundingly, few seem to take note or even care. This is true in nearly every case except, of course, for our Islamist enemies who are poised to benefit from our indifference.
The struggle against Islamofascism is clearly being lost on the home front.
Consider the following:
- There are over 1.1 billion Muslims worldwide. According to conservative estimates, at least 10% or 110 million are radicalized and sworn to our death and destruction.
- Islamic religious leaders granted Osama Bin Laden and Al Qaeda the right to kill up to 10 million Americans. Experts agree that plans are in the works for catastrophic attacks involving weapons of mass destruction. Yet, our ultra politically correct policies prohibit racial profiling and other effective measures that should be employed by law enforcement agencies to protect us.
- Over 90% of American Mosques are Saudi funded and tainted by Wahabbi doctrine. Hate-inspired anti-American messages and literature are shared with their hungry audiences on our own soil.
- American institutions of higher learning like Harvard, Georgetown and many others have received multi-million dollar gifts from Saudi Arabians – funds being used to purchase influence and capture the minds of our youth.
- On an annual basis, tens of thousands of prisoners are being converted to Islam in our penal institutions. Upon release, many of these same felons are recruited into a standing army awaiting marching orders.
- Terrorist training facilities continue to operate freely within our borders.
- Muslim Students Associations (MSA’s), Islamic centers and Mosques across America and Canada sponsor paintball outings and promote survival skills. Paintball, in itself, may be a harmless sport but one must consider ulterior motives since the MSA’s also benefit from Saudi funding. The National MSA’s online publication promotes firearms training with the following quote that they attribute to Mohammed, “Power is shooting, power is shooting, power is shooting”. They also recommend to Muslim students that paintball is an excellent way to learn about combat. Why would a college-based, religious organization advocate sharpening combat skills?
- Despite its dark history and terrorist ties, CAIR (the Council of America-Islamic Relations) continues to exert tremendous influence in Washington. Their propaganda machine is supported by multi-million dollar donations from Saudi Arabia.
- In the words of CAIR’s Chairman, Omar Ahmad, “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faith, but to be dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on earth.”
- CAIR continues to host regional conferences for thousands of Muslims nationwide. Keynote Speakers include the likes of Siraj Wahhaj. According to the U.S. Attorney’s office, Wahhaj is the un-indicted co-conspirator of the 1993 WorldTradeCenter bombing.
- Our enemies are forthright when voicing their intentions to establish a caliphate and deliver the entire world to Allah. We are the ones who refuse to accept the fact that they mean business, so we continue to live in a state of lethal denial.
- Over 6,300 Muslim-inspired terrorist attacks have taken place worldwide since 9/11, and jihadists have threatened even the Pope’s life. Why do our leaders in Washington continue to refer to Islam as a religion of peace?
The future of America is in grave peril. Silent are the voices of those patriots who stand proud while paying homage to our nation’s fallen servicemen on Memorial Day.
Absent are the statesmen of a by-gone era when men served their nation with dignity and upheld their oaths to preserve the constitution.
We are currently engaged in fighting a war for our very survival against a cunning, ruthless and implacable enemy – an enemy that is skilled in using against us the rights guaranteed by our own Constitution.
What future awaits your children?
Who will be there to protect them from this evil, if we fail to confront it now in earnest?
The time has come for all concerned Americans to either rise up and take a stand or acquiesce and sink further into a state of apathy. A lack of action, at this point, will only seal the fate of our heirs. We owe it to our founding fathers who fought against great dangers themselves to ensure that we could avoid having to make a choice between death, conversion or enslavement from foreign enemies.
The time has come for those of us who value life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness to unite, in a common front, and be heard. To quote Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch: “In this era of violent intimidation, it is crucial for the continued life of our free society that we speak out, and do so fearlessly.” Show your concern for the future of our great nation. Don’t abandon those who are engaged in a daily struggle, both here and abroad, and help us fight to preserve our American way of life.
Jeffrey Epstein is founder and president of America’s Truth Forum. To learn more about how to secure the United States from terrorist attacks, attend the upcoming America’s Truth Forum symposium, ‘Understanding the Threat of Radical Islamist Terrorism,’ taking place in Las Vegas this November 10th and 11th. Go to http://www.americastruthforum.com/ for more details.