Barack Obama: America’s Lord Haw-Haw
by Bill Levinson
Barack Hussein Obama’s name may be an unfortunate accident that has drawn jibes like “Saddam Hussein Obama” and “Obama bin Laden,” but his recent behavior has probably earned both names. He is now orchestrating a widespread letter writing campaign to undermine the Armed Forces of the United States and the war against terrorism in Iraq, all for personal political gain.
Q: What is the difference between Barack Obama and Axis Sally?
A: Axis Sally has a much nicer voice.
begins with “Letter to the Editor: Bush In Denial About Iraq.”
According to an intelligence community estimate, al Qaeda has recovered to its pre-September 11th strength.
Meanwhile, George Bush released his administration’s report on the “progress” in Iraq. The past three months have been some of the deadliest since the war began, and things are getting worse. Nonetheless, President Bush is claiming that “the fight can be won” and that we are on track to succeed.
We see little difference between this statement and that of Hanoi Hannah, as broadcast to American troops during the Vietnam War:
How are you, GI Joe? It seems to me that most of you are poorly informed about the going of the war, to say nothing about a correct explanation of your presence over here. Nothing is more confused than to be ordered into a war to die or to be maimed for life without the faintest idea of what’s going on.
Now let’s look at Barack Hussein Obama’s “talking points,” which can be accessed by entering your Zip code on the indicated Web page.
# Al Qaeda has recovered to its pre-September 11th strength
# Almost six years after 9/11, Osama bin Laden is still alive and his organization is still training terrorists [but Barack Hussein Obama conveniently “forgets” to recall that senior Al Qaida members have been killed while another was recently captured.]
# Al Qaeda’s resurgence proves that the Iraq war has been a deadly distraction from the real threats we face [see below for Barack Hussein Obama’s own party calling Saddam Hussein a threat]
# The Bush administration’s report on the “progress” in Iraq demonstrates the depth of their denial
Yes, the Bush administration is “in denial” about the war, just as Franklin Roosevelt’s governement was “in denial” about how badly the war was going for the Allies, at least according to Tokyo Rose, Axis Sally, and Lord Haw-Haw. Or, as Hanoi Hannah put it in one of her broadcasts, “Get out of Vietnam now and alive.”
# The war in Iraq should never have been authorized, never have been waged, and it must end now.
Like you were saying, Barack?
* Hillary Rodham Clinton, Floor Speech of 10 October 2002 (from her own Senate Web site): “In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001.” http://clinton.senate.gov/speeches/iraq_101002.html
* John Kerry, 23 February 1998: “Saddam Hussein has already used these weapons and has made it clear that he has the intent to continue to try, by virtue of his duplicity and secrecy, to continue to do so. That is a threat to the stability of the Middle East. It is a threat with respect to the potential of terrorist activities on a global basis. It is a threat even to regions near but not exactly in the Middle East.”
* Thomas Daschle, 1998: a 1998 use-of-force resolution would “send as clear a message as possible that we are going to force, one way or another, diplomatically or militarily, Iraq to comply with international law.” “We have exhausted virtually our diplomatic effort to get the Iraqis to comply with their own agreements and with international law. Given that, what other option is there but to force them to do so?”
* Albert Gore, 16 December 1998: “If you allow someone like Saddam Hussein to get nuclear weapons, ballistic missiles, chemical weapons, biological weapons, how many people is he going to kill with such weapons? He’s already demonstrated a willingness to use these weapons. He poison-gassed his own people. He used poison gas and other weapons of mass destruction against his neighbors. This man has no compunction about killing lots and lots of people.“
* “Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime … He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation … And now he is miscalculating America’s response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction … So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real…” – Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003 http://www.glennbeck.com/news/01302004.shtml
Maybe Barack Hussein Obama should take this matter up with his own party before he criticizes Bush.
On 26 August 1939, approximately a week before the outbreak of war, Joyce [Lord Haw Haw] and his family fled to Berlin after a tip-off that, under the soon to be introduced emergency powers, he would be interned for the duration of the war. It was an act that would lead eventually to his death and denouncement by many, including Mosley, as a traitor. Rightly or wrongly Joyce was adamant that Britain was being led into another pointless war and Neville Chamberlain’s, and subsequently Winston Churchill’s, governments were betraying their people.
Barack Hussein Obama: “The war in Iraq should never have been authorized, never have been waged, and it must end now.”
[Hanoi Hannah] American GIs don’t fight this unjust immoral and illegal war of Johnson’s. Get out of Vietnam now and alive. This is the voice of Vietnam Broadcasting from Hanoi, capitol of the Democratic republic of Vietnam. Our program for American GIs can be heard at 1630 hours. Now here’s Connie Francis singing “I almost lost my mind”. (Hanoi Hannah, 12 August 1967).
We have already seen proof of Barack Obama’s proven lack of character as shown by his open association with prominent racists and/or anti-Semites like Al Sharpton, Allan “Christ Killers” Houston, and Jeremiah Wright. Now it is eminently clear that he is willing, for entirely personal political gain, to orchestrate a letter-writing campaign to encourage the enemies of the United States. We must orchestrate one of our own, to make sure this phony smile and empty suit never gets near the White House or indeed any position of public trust or responsibility. Or, to paraphrase Obama’s own talking point,
Barack Obama should have never been nominated for the Senate, never elected, and his Presidential candidacy must end now.
Addendum. Barack Obama wants you to spread the word on how you can encourage the enemies of the United States, undermine the war effort, and knife our Armed Forces in the back. We encourage you to spread the word about the following:
Calling Blood Type AB Donors
We have received an urgent request from the United States Department of Defense for type AB plasma. We will be shipping them 100 units a week thru mid-August. We ask for your help at this time. As a blood type AB donor, the plasma in your body is universal – it can go to anyone of any blood type. Who uses plasma? Burn patients, trauma patients, even our troops wounded in battle. Type AB is also rare. Only 4% of the population is type AB, so you can imagine how in-demand your plasma must be. You can give just your AB plasma through a special type of blood donation called apheresis. Donations can be made at a local American Red Cross donation center near you. One donation can give enough for up to four patient doses. You would have to donate whole blood up to four times to equal the same number of patient doses as one apheresis plasma donation
[Apparently AB is the universal donor for plasma, while O is the universal donor for whole blood]